Monday, December 8, 2008

Mario Kart Love Song

Back in 1996 or 1997 my sons and I got a Nintendo 64 system. It came with Mario Kart. There is no possible way for me to even begin to estimate how many times we played it over the years.

If you're not familiar with the game, don't bother clicking this to hear a very clever love song about protecting the one for whom you care from red shells, blue shells, Bowser, and DK.

I let everybody win. My two teenage sons, my 6-year-old daughter, and especially an over-confident young lady named Dana. *shrug* It makes them feel good for a few minutes when I throw the race at the last possible moment. It's very difficult to lose a game and look like you're really trying to win.

The blue shell is coming
So I'll go ahead
If you hang behind
It will hit me instead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you played mario kart on the Wii yet??