Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome to the World, Vanessa

There's nothing quite like babies. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love babies. Put a baby in my arms, and I am immediately at peace with the world. I love the way they smell, their warmth in my arms against my chest, and those precious little squeaks and gurgles.

Excuse me for a moment while I belch, scratch my crotch, and put on my motorcycle jacket.

Nah ... I take it back. There's no reason to joke about it. Babies are the epitome of all things good, pure, and wonderful.

Welcome to the world, Vanessa Lumine. Vanessa's parents are two of my mostest favoritest people, so Uncle Don will always be willing to babysit (steal) her for hours, days, or weeks.

Congratulations, Geno and Jenny. I am very proud ... without reason nor justification. Proud nonetheless.



[The following is for Geno only. If you are not Geno, then please respect our privacy and close this window. Hey Geno ... whenever you're ready, I bet you $10 that I can change a diaper faster and with better results that you can. Bring it, Dad. I've had a lot more practice, and I know you can't turn down a bet. HA!]

No comments: