Monday, January 7, 2008

Coolest Dog Ever

My dog Lindsay, as has been well documented on this blog, is awesome. I'm undecided about whether or not she enjoys or merely puts up with riding in my truck with me. I lean toward her enjoying it.

Just like most happy-go-lucky dogs, she wags her tail and sticks her head out if I open a window when it's warm outside. This winter she's taken upon a different attitude. No longer does she curl up on the back seat and wait patiently until we reach our destination. I think Linds might be getting bored with how much time she spends on the road.

I submit the following photographic evidence for consideration.Yep ... she stands on the passenger seat and rests her chin on the dashboard while watching the road ahead. Does she think I'm a bad driver? Is she looking for the police? Is she hoping to spot a distant squirrel?

Until science develops a dog-to-human communication device, I'll never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to know that someone loves their animals as much as my husband and myself. Some people think when we talk about the weird, funny or special things our dogs do what is wrong with them... Linds seems to have a special place in your life and is happy about it... Great pic :o)